31 Healthy Delicious Desserts (GF, SF, THM)
We may earn a small commission from products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I can have self-control. I can. Just not typically around desserts. I am the woman who will drive miles out of her way for a good cookie. Cookies are my weakness, but I don’t discriminate! Prior to Trim Healthy Mama, I wouldn't often turn down anything that involved sugar.
I’ve recognized that I make unhealthy dessert choices because often I just can’t think of anything that sounds good. So I put together a list of my favorite gluten-free, sugar-free desserts to share with you. And trust me, I am picky when it comes to sugar-free desserts. I tried MANY that didn't make the cut for this list. I think the key to sugar-free desserts is to taste! You can always adjust your sweetener if you need to!
Pictured above, numbers 1-5:
- Caramel Macchiato Tiramisu from I Breathe I'm Hungry (I omit the sugar-free caramel syrup from the filling and add a dash of caramel extract and stevia to taste). (S)
- Raspberry Coconut Cream Popsicles from All Day I Dream About Food (S)
- Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie from All Day I Dream About Food (use Lily’s chocolate chips sweetened with stevia) (S)
- Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites (S)
- Rockin’ Roll Cake (FP) from A Home with Purpose
- So Delicious Sugar-Free Ice Cream in Mint Chip, Vanilla, or Chocolate (S)
- Oopsie Roll Eclairs from the Trim Healthy Mama book (S)
- Any shake from DashingDish.com (S)
- Fudgy No-Bake Cookies from Sheri Graham (S)
- Basic cheesecake from the Trim Healthy Mama book (S)
- Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie
- Healthy Peanut Butter Cups (S) (Instead of the chocolate bars I use Skinny Chocolate from the Trim Healthy Mama book)
- Enlightened Chocolate Ice Cream Bars (FP)
- Lily’s Stevia-Sweetened chocolate bars (S)
- Trim Healthy Mama Coconut Lime Truffles (S)
- Peanut Butter Whip (S)
- Chocolate Whip (S)
- Oat flour Banana Cake from Pinterest (E)
- Trim Healthy Mama Crepes from the book (S) – I like to eat these with whipped cream and berries, and occasionally a bit of melted skinny chocolate.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug (S)
- Upside Down Apple Cake (E)
- Cinnamon Roll Muffin in a Mug (E)
- Healthy Baked Peaches (E)
- Sheri Graham’s Brownies – (S) or (FP)
- Sheri Graham’s Chocolate Ice Cream (FP)
- Healthy Peach Cobbler from Whole Food Mom on a Budget (E)
- Patriotic Cheesecake Cookies from All Day I Dream About Food (S)
- Apple Cinnamon Braided Bread (E)
- Sheri Graham’s Mini Cakes (FP)
- Peanut Butter Blizzard from Working at Homeschool
- Rich Chocolate Fudge from the Trim Healthy Mama Book (S)
Mmmmmm now I'm hungry! Enjoy!
Hi, there! Thanks so much for featuring our Healthy Peach Cobbler and Cinnamon Roll Muffin in a Mug! There are some awesome desserts mentioned here that I need to try. 🙂
Looking for diabetes dessert
None of these desserts spike my blood sugar, so they would definitely be diabetic-friendly, but it would be good to check your reaction as well to make sure they are safe choices for you.
So glad you put this list together! Now I can take a ton of bookmarks off !! I lost 60 pounds on thm last year but a new year with new challenges left me reeling and going further off the diet! I really love Sheri’s fudge no bakes but I can’t wait to try these others too! Thanks
Wow congratulations on your 60 lb loss! That’s so amazing!
I’m so glad I stumbled across your site and dessert list. Thanks for including links or references for the recipes. Tested recipes from a fellow dessert-lover is really key to my success with staying on plan. I’m looking forward to trying a few soon!