We may earn a small commission from products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I can have self-control. I can. Just not typically around desserts. I am the woman who will drive miles out of her way for a good cookie. Cookies are my weakness, but I don’t discriminate! Prior to Trim Healthy Mama, I wouldn't often turn down anything that involved sugar.
I’ve recognized that I make unhealthy dessert choices because often I just can’t think of anything that sounds good. So I put together a list of my favorite gluten-free, sugar-free desserts to share with you. And trust me, I am picky when it comes to sugar-free desserts. I tried MANY that didn't make the cut for this list. I think the key to sugar-free desserts is to taste! You can always adjust your sweetener if you need to!
Pictured above, numbers 1-5:
- Caramel Macchiato Tiramisu from I Breathe I'm Hungry (I omit the sugar-free caramel syrup from the filling and add a dash of caramel extract and stevia to taste). (S)
- Raspberry Coconut Cream Popsicles from All Day I Dream About Food (S)
- Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie from All Day I Dream About Food (use Lily’s chocolate chips sweetened with stevia) (S)
- Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites (S)
- Rockin’ Roll Cake (FP) from A Home with Purpose
- So Delicious Sugar-Free Ice Cream in Mint Chip, Vanilla, or Chocolate (S)
- Oopsie Roll Eclairs from the Trim Healthy Mama book (S)
- Any shake from DashingDish.com (S)
- Fudgy No-Bake Cookies from Sheri Graham (S)
- Basic cheesecake from the Trim Healthy Mama book (S)
- Frozen Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie
- Healthy Peanut Butter Cups (S) (Instead of the chocolate bars I use Skinny Chocolate from the Trim Healthy Mama book)
- Enlightened Chocolate Ice Cream Bars (FP)
- Lily’s Stevia-Sweetened chocolate bars (S)
- Trim Healthy Mama Coconut Lime Truffles (S)
- Peanut Butter Whip (S)
- Chocolate Whip (S)
- Oat flour Banana Cake from Pinterest (E)
- Trim Healthy Mama Crepes from the book (S) – I like to eat these with whipped cream and berries, and occasionally a bit of melted skinny chocolate.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Mug (S)
- Upside Down Apple Cake (E)
- Cinnamon Roll Muffin in a Mug (E)
- Healthy Baked Peaches (E)
- Sheri Graham’s Brownies – (S) or (FP)
- Sheri Graham’s Chocolate Ice Cream (FP)
- Healthy Peach Cobbler from Whole Food Mom on a Budget (E)
- Patriotic Cheesecake Cookies from All Day I Dream About Food (S)
- Apple Cinnamon Braided Bread (E)
- Sheri Graham’s Mini Cakes (FP)
- Peanut Butter Blizzard from Working at Homeschool
- Rich Chocolate Fudge from the Trim Healthy Mama Book (S)
Mmmmmm now I'm hungry! Enjoy!