We may earn a small commission from products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I love a good artichoke dip, but wanted a simple baked recipe that fits my Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle – this one is SO good and SO easy!Jump to Recipe
This recipe uses very few ingredients, and it's perfect for an easy appetizer.
All you'll need for this one is artichoke hearts, mozzarella, mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, and parmesan cheese.
This recipe is so easy – you'll just combine the first five ingredients and pour into a greased baking dish. After you top it with parmesan cheese, it's ready to pop into the oven! It comes out gooey and delicious just 25 minutes later. I serve mine with pork rinds, sliced cucumbers, carrot sticks, and celery sticks – it's perfect for a crowd!
Warm Artichoke Dip
- 1 14 oz jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine first five ingredients and stir well (reserve parmesan for topping).
- Lightly spray an 8×8 casserole dish with coconut oil spray.
- Pour cheese mixture into the baking dish and smooth it out.
- Top with grated parmesan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve hot out of the oven with pork rinds, cucumber slices, carrot sticks, or celery fordipping.