Ultimate List of THM Deep S
We may earn a small commission from products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Trim Healthy Mama is all about food freedom. But in my past 6+ years on the THM plan I'd often find myself overdoing the dairy, consuming massive amounts of calories, and then wondering why I was struggling a bit with the plan. I learned pretty quickly that overdoing the calories with lots of heavy meals isn't necessarily the wisest course of action on Trim Healthy mama. With this big list of THM Deep S meals, I'm still enjoying the food freedom, but I definitely feel better without all of the dairy and nuts!
While Trim Healthy Mama Heavy S meals and dairy definitely have their place, there's lots to enjoy with these healthier meals. This huge list of over 75 Deep S meal and snack ideas is helpful for day-to-day use, and a great resource for a Trim Healthy Mama Fuel Cycle!
Note: You'll want to keep nutritional yeast and parmesan cheese to 1 Tablespoon per serving, or just omit the parmesan if you're dairy-free.
- Eggs fried in butter
- Scrambled eggs
- Bacon or turkey bacon
- Tex Mex Breakfast Scramble
- Eggalicious Muffin Cups page 329, Trim Healthy Table (skip or reduce nutritional yeast and parmesan)
- Quick-Fix Egg White Muffins page 332, Trim Healthy Table (skip tomatoes)
- Hash ‘n' Eggs page 335, Trim Healthy Table (go easy on nutritional yeast)
- Fields of Green Omcake page 240, Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Eggs in a Nest page 83, Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Chocolate Covered Bacon
Lunch & Dinner
- Natural All-Beef Hot Dogs
- Hamburger w/ prepared mustard
- Baked chicken thighs with olive oil and seasoning
- Crispy Oven Baked Chicken
- Steak and veggies
- Fried Okra and Blackened Salmon
- Garlic Chicken
- Eggs in a Nest page 83, Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Egg Roll in a Bowl page 60, Trim Healthy Table (omit onion)
- Steak and Eggs
- Deep S Salad in a Jar page 189, Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Lemon Herb Drummies page 51, Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Spinach Lane Soup page 121, Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Non-starchy veggies sautéed in butter with seasoning
- Buttery Garlicky Roasted Chicken
- Cab and Saus Skillet page 58, Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Power Skillet page 66, Trim Healthy Table (limit nutritional yeast and parmesan)
- Super Prepared Roasted Chicken page 168, Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Black Pepper Chicken page 68, Trim Healthy Table (skip onions)
- Kai Si Ming page 98, Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook (skip onions)
- Chicken, Broccoli, Mushroom Stir-Fry page 75 Trim Healthy Table
- Spicy Chicken Wings page 164, Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken page 92, Trim Healthy Table (skip sour cream)
- Barbacoa Beef page 108, Trim Healthy Table (omit onion)
- Crispy Lickin' Chicken page 163, Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Whoop Whoop Soup page 149, Trim Healthy Table (omit cream, or reduce to a small amount)
- Grandma’s Chicken Noodle Soup, Trim Healthy Table (make FP version)
- Smoked Sausage Salad, page 203 Trim Healthy Table (skip cheese and nuts)
- Hubby Lovin’ Chicken page 218, Trim Healthy Table (go very easy on parmesan)
- Little Sweet Little Spicy Drumsticks page 221 Trim Healthy Table
- Papster Thighs, page 165 Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Garlic Herb and Butter Tilapa page 228, Trim Healthy Table
- Firecracker Salmon page 230, Trim Healthy Table
- Killer Green Beans page 261, Trim Healthy Table
- Cauli Rice page 263, Trim Healthy Table
- Troodles page 264, Trim Healthy Table
- Freshy Bowl page 265, Trim Healthy Table
- Succulent Fish and Veggies page 316, Trim Healthy Table
- Ramen Bowl, page 317 Trim Healthy Table
- Oven Roasted Okra
- Hangry Pockets with Deep S ingredients only page 320, Trim Healthy Table
Fried Okra and Blackened Salmon from Oh Sweet Mercy
- Milk Chocolate Pudding
- Hot Custard
- Velvety Peppermint Sip
- Creamy Vanilla Custard Shake
- Skinny Truffles page 384 Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Superfood Single Brownie
- Deep S Mint Shake
- Chocolate Frosting (Deep S if using peanut flour option – 1 Tablespoon per serving)
- Dairy-Free Chocolate Ice Cream
- Glucomannan Puddings page 348, Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Deep S Vanilla Custard Shake
- Velvety Golden Detox
- Birthday Cake Shake
- Mocha Pudding Cake for One
- Kale Chips page 464, Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Vanilla Pudding Cake for One
- Singing Canary Truffles, Page 418 Trim Healthy Table
- Singing Canary Gummies, page 419 Trim Healthy Table
- Tummy Spa Ice Cream, page 361 Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Good Girl Moonshine Gummies, page 420 Trim Healthy Table
- Shrinker Gummies, page 421 Trim Healthy Table
- Tummy Tucking Ice Cream page 363, Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Skinny Chocolate page 377, Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
- Gummies page 387, Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook
I hope that's helpful! Please subscribe at the top of the page if you'd like to get free meal plans and meal idea lists for THM on a regular basis!
You May Also Enjoy:
Top Tips for Getting Started with (or recommitting to) Trim Healthy Mama
The Ultimate List of THM (Low-Carb) Chocolate Recipes
The Ultimate List of Trim and Healthy Breakfast Ideas
Thank you so much
Why skip the onion
Onion is a little higher in carbs and doesn’t work for the “Deep S” THM fuel type, but it can work in smaller portions in other S dishes!
Is there any way you could make this a printer friendly version of this list? It’s 12 pages otherwise.
Thanks for all of your hard work, this is a great list. It is so easy for me to make meals with a lot of dairy and I struggle to find ideas without dairy that I love.
Thank you so much for this! Do you have a similar guide for FP and E meals?
Hi Michelle! Not yet, but I’m working on those! I’ll send out an email when I’ve got them done!
Thanks so much for posting this list. I am a work at home, homeschooling mama to six kids. What a blessing and time saver.
Thank you so much for this list! I just wanted to mention that I think the beef cabbage soup in the list is not a Deep S because of the tomatoes. It’s a super helpful list though!
Such a helpful page! Thank you!!