We may earn a small commission from products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Do you ever want comfort food, but don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen creating that comfort food?
I hear you! I've gotten really good at last-minute THM meals to help me stay on plan, but those speedy meals aren't always what I'm craving.
This skillet dinner is simple, easy, and tasty – perfect for a busy weeknight!
This recipe is made in one pan, which makes cleanup super easy!
Philly Cheesesteak Skillet
- 1 lb steak, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1 yellow pepper sliced
- 5 slices of provolone cheese
- Heat skillet over medium heat
- Melt butter and oil in the hot pan
- Add steak and cook until browned
- Pour in beef broth and worcestershire, continue cooking
- Add half of the fresh parsley and stir
- Add garlic, salt, and pepper and stir thoroughly
- Add the onions and pepper and let it all simmer 15 minutes
- Top with cheese and wait three minutes for it to melt over the top of the dish
- Sprinkle remaining parsley over the top and serve