I got free copies of the Trim Healthy Mama Plan and Cookbook, and
I'm giving them away! I can hardly believe I'm saying this, but workingathomeschool.com is actually mentioned in the Trim Healthy Mama Plan book. I'm not even kidding. I'm so thrilled to be included there as a resource for busy folks who want to get started with THM! Since I'm mentioned IN the book, I'm all the more excited to be giving it away! Giveaway is now closed.
It's no secret that I love the Trim Healthy Mama way of eating. After my daughter was diagnosed with Celiac disease, I started gaining weight from the gluten-free products we were consuming (not what you'd expect, right?) and I felt uneasy about the processed foods we were eating. I thought that there must be a better way. I never really felt “fat”, but I hated looking at pictures of myself and I was convinced that I just looked better in person.
One of my favorite encouraging magazines is “Above Rubies.” It was while I was reading this magazine that I saw an advertisement for a brand new book called “Trim Healthy Mama” that would be coming out soon. I decided to buy it, and reading it forever changed the way I look at food – seriously, I have not been able to eat a meal without mentally classifying it for over 2 1/2 years now! But SO MANY good things came from starting Trim Healthy Mama:
- I lost thirty pounds
- I kept those thirty pounds off easily
- I navigated the gluten-free jungle without processed foods
- I learned to set my daughters up for good hormone health for life
- I stopped eating sugar…and I didn't miss it
- I quit drinking soda
- I changed the health of my family forever
- I got rid of the migraines that I've had since I was 12
- I got rid of the PCOS that's been plaguing me since I was a young teenager
- And (my favorite) for the first time EVER I got pregnant without months of trying, and had a Trim Healthy Pregnancy to deliver #5
- I've been losing the baby weight faster than ever, and I'm in far better shape postpartum than I ever have been before.
Those are just SOME of the benefits of Trim Healthy Mama, and I'm so thrilled to have the chance to give away a copy of the new Plan and Cookbook from THM. You're going to love both! If you're new to Trim Healthy Mama, you can get started by checking out my “Start Here” links where I have TONS of tips, recipes, and meal plans. Trim Healthy Mama also has a HUGE presence on Facebook, so you'll want to check them out!
These books explain:
- A unique way to get healthy (trust me, I was surprised – this is way more fun than any “diet” I've done before!)
- Menu plans, meal ideas, tips to save time, and more!
- The tools you need to lose the weight and keep it off (along with balancing your hormones and getting healthy).
- The cookbook has TONS of amazing recipes that you would never guess are gluten-free and sugar-free! (Just a note to my Celiac readers – there are one or two recipes for “sprouted” breads in the cookbook – these are not gluten-free).
The best thing about this cookbook is that I've tried nearly every recipe and I have LOVED each and every one! I was so excited about this cookbook that I put together a freezer cooking session based on the recipes and I have another freezer cooking session that I will be posting soon. Wait – I don't think that's actually the best thing. The best thing about the cookbook is that I have lost almost six pounds since I bought the cookbook! I was already on plan, but my weight loss had stalled. The cookbook renewed my commitment to THM and had so many great ideas for snacks and meals that I have been filling up on the delicious meals in the book instead of off-plan foods.
I'm thrilled to do this giveaway, but if you don't win, please consider buying these books. The original Trim Healthy Mama book changed my life, and these new books make it even easier to get trim and healthy! The Trim Healthy Mama plan retails for $19.99, and the cookbook retails for $27.99.
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.