When the Trim Healthy Mama chocolate chip cookie mix came out, I think I must have been among the first to place an order.
I'm a cookie addict. I have LOVED cookies since I was a small child, and cookies were one of my top cravings when I became a Trim Healthy Mama.
In my 10+ years on plan, I've experimented with cookies more times than I can count. In fact, a failed cookie experiment later led to the creation of my Brownie Batter in a Mug recipe (still one of my all-time favorites for delicious, quick, on-plan desserts), and resulted in this Single Serve Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough recipe, and this Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe.
But I still longed for an easier cookie, and I wanted something that would give me a crumbly, chewy, delicious cookie experience.
With the release of the Trim Healthy Mama chocolate chip cookie mix, I knew I'd found it! These cookies hit the spot, AND my kids and non-THM family members enjoyed them, too!
The problem was that the whole batch would get eaten in one night. And when they weren't consumed immediately, I found that I liked them the next day but I didn't love them AS MUCH as I did when they were fresh out of the oven.
I came up with this single serve way to enjoy Trim Healthy Mama's fabulous product, and I hope you love it, too! This single serve cookie keeps me from over-eating and also helps me enjoy a delicious, fresh-from-the-oven cookie. You can click here to watch me make this cookie dough on video.
This recipe uses only 5 ingredients:
Single Serve Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp whisked egg
- 1/4 tsp Super Sweet Blend
- 3 tbsp THM's Cookie Mix +
- 1 tsp THM's Cookie Mix
- 1 tbsp plan-approved chocolate chps
Whisked Egg Directions
- Whisk one egg in a small bowl
- You'll only use 1 tablespoon of the egg (it needs to be a full tablespoon, so please measure carefully), so put a lid on the bowl or cover tightly with foil or plastic wrap to save for later. I use mine in scrambled eggs the next morning.
Single Serve Cookie Directions
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine egg, butter, Super Sweet Blend, and cookie mix in a small bowl.
- Add plan-approved chocolate chips
- Form into a round ball and flatten a bit. If it looks too dry, add more melted butter in 1/4 tsp increments. The final result should resemble regular cookie dough.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake at 350 for about 10 minutes (mine usually takes 12, but you may want to start checking at 8 minutes).