We may earn a small commission from products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Thanks to this list, I never get bored with breakfast! Here's a master list of Trim Healthy Mama breakfast ideas – with tons of Paleo! SO MANY great THM breakfast ideas, all in one place!
I'm always looking for ways to make our meals even better – different types of oatmeal, different shakes, more exciting ways to make eggs, etc. I already had a post on 31 breakfast ideas, but I thought I could really use a new and updated master list of Trim Healthy Mama breakfast ideas that I can refer to when I'm making my menus – and I wanted to share it with you!
One of my favorite tips for meal planning is to repeat breakfasts throughout the month. If your kids know that Monday is oatmeal day, there's no hemming and hawing in front of the refrigerator in the morning, no complaining about breakfast, no wasting valuable time – actually, all of those things can still happen, but it definitely helps to know what's on the menu! But even if you use the strategy of a set breakfast menu, there's nothing wrong with adding some variety within the menu.
For example, for a THM breakfast we'll eat oatmeal on Mondays, eggs on Tuesdays, waffles on Wednesdays, shakes and smoothies on Thursdays, and sausage and egg scrambles on Fridays. I like to make something special like a coffee cake on Saturdays, and use leftovers from that for Sunday.
These meals are all gluten-free and sugar-free, and all work for Trim Healthy Mama (the recipes are categorized by S, E, and FP, which are Trim Healthy Mama categories, but if you don't know what those mean you can still enjoy the recipes!). Some of the recipes below are from the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook, which is excellent for weight loss and healthy eating for the whole family. Most of the meal ideas below (if not all) also work for Paleo diets, although in a few cases you may need to sub an ingredient. I hope this list of THM Breakfast Ideas is helpful to you! Enjoy!
- My Favorite Peanut Butter Blizzard from Working at Homeschool
- Low-Carb Pumpkin Bread from Working at Homeschool
- Cheddar, Bacon, and Veggie Frittata from Darcie's Dishes
- Pumpkin Muffins from Darcie's Dishes
- Acapulco Eggs from Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved
- Crispy Blueberry Pancakes from Briana Thomas
- French toast in a bowl from Briana Thomas
- Low-Carb Pumpkin Bread from Working at Homeschool
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Cheese Frosting from Joy Filled Eats
- 5 New Ways to Eat Your Eggs from Briana Thomas
- Cream Cheese Egg Bake from Joy Filled Eats
- Butter Pecan Breakfast Porridge from Briana Thomas
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Coffee Cake from A Home with Purpose
- Eggless Coffee Cake Smash from Briana Thomas
- Sausage Crusted Egg Muffins from Joy Filled Eats
- Coconut Chai Muffin in a Mug from Oh Sweet Mercy
- Blueberry Vanilla Scones from MamaShire
- Kate's Spinach Eggs from Briana Thomas
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Danish from Joy Filled Eats
- Sausage Rolls and Gravy from Nana's Little Kitchen, & Sugar-Free Syrup Recipe from Nana's Little Kitchen
- Almond Cream Cheese Coffee Cake from A Home with Purpose
- Coconut Strawberry Chia Muffins from MamaShire
- Spiced Coconut Flour Skillet Cake from Oh Sweet Mercy
- Jumbo Pumpkin Pie Pancake for One from Briana Thomas
- Cinnamon Muffins from MamaShire
- Single Serve Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake from Briana Thomas
- Balsamic Berry Muffin in a Mug from Oh Sweet Mercy
- Yogurt Power Bowl from My Montana Kitchen
- Gluten-Free Biscuits from MamaShire
- Cheesy Egg Puffs from Oh Sweet Mercy
- Breakfast Casserole (THM Cookbook p. 238)
- bacon and eggs
- sausage and eggs
- Ham n' Egg Cupcakes
- Basic Quiche (THM Cookbook p. 319)
- Copycat Vanilla Triple Zero Yogurt from My Montana Kitchen
- Streusel Orange Muffin from Gwen's Nest (follow FP directions)
- Breakfast Swirls (THM Cookbook p. 249)
- scrambled egg whites with veggies
- berries with stevia-sweetened Greek yogurt
- Cottage Berry Whip or Collagen Berry Whip (THM Cookbook pages 374-375)
- Protein Shakes from DashingDish.com (check ingredients to make sure you are in FP mode)
- Thin Thicks (THM Cookbook p. 424)
- Big Boy Smoothies (THM Cookbook p. 416)
- Guilt-Free Cake Batter Shake from the Essential Family
- Pumpkin Spice Granola from Working at Homeschool
- Gingerbread Baked Oatmeal from a Home with Purpose
- LazyMom Overnight Oatmeal
- Apple Oat Cakes from RohndaSue
- Cinnamon Roll Protein Shake from My Montana Kitchen
- Berry Oat Breakfast Cake from Skirted Blues
- Apple Oat Scones from Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved
- Blueberry Muffins from A Home with Purpose
- Chocolate Banana Bread from The Coers Family
- Mock “Cinnamon Life” Muesli from Briana Thomas
- Maple and “Brown Sugar” Oatmeal from Briana Thomas
- Blueberry Baked Oatmeal from Briana Thomas
- Overnight Oatmeal Five Ways from Briana Thomas
- Pumpkin Porridge from Wonderfully Made and Dearly Loved
- Muffin pan eggs w/ E bread from THM Cookbook or E fruit from I'maLazyMom.com
- Pumpkin Pancakes from Savvy Homemaking
- Apple Cinnamon Crockpot Oatmeal (THM Cookbook p. 256)
- THM Granola (THM Cookbook p. 255)
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal (THM Cookbook p. 280)
- Banana Oat Shake (THM Cookbook p. 413)
Need more ideas?
I'd love to share my meal plans with you!
Sign up for your free complete menus and shopping lists here!