We may earn a small commission from products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Trim Healthy Mama lunches can be challenging! I've found that for me (and many of my clients), staying on plan at lunch time had a lot of variables.
I've cracked the code for ALWAYS being able to stay on plan, and some of the keys that have made lunch so much easier have been:
- Mix and match meal formulas for quick, delicious meals (in the free download below!)
- Keeping on-plan, store-bought convenience foods* in stock
- Utilizing leftovers for Trim Healthy Mama lunches
- Keeping a fully stocked car snack bag* with shelf-stable THM-friendly foods
- Pantry baskets with complete THM-friendly meals that can be made in 15 minutes or less
- Simplifying lunches by sticking to on-plan soups or smoothies
*If you're in my Six Week THM Bootcamp, you get comprehensive lists of these foods to help you stay on plan
This free download includes mix and match Trim Healthy Mama lunch ideas for Power Bowls, Salads, Sandwiches, and Bento Boxes. This has been so much fun to work through and test, and I think you'll love it!
Download your free copy below, and please let me know if it's helpful!
You may also enjoy:
Cook Once, Eat THM Lunch for a Week