We may earn a small commission from products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Update: Printable shopping lists are ready! Click HERE to see the corresponding shopping lists for this menu!
Here it is! Another 31 Day Trim Healthy Mama Menu! The corresponding shopping lists aren't ready yet, but if you follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, or on this blog I will let you know when they are available! I'll also have all of the linkable recipes pinned on Pinterest in the next few days.
Many of these meals are Paleo-friendly, and they are made with whole, healthy foods. Trim Healthy Mama is definitely the way to go if you want to avoid pre-packaged foods!
These 31 day meal plans reflect my once-a-week-cooking style. I used to try to do the huge, once a month cooking sprees, and while I loved the idea I just don't have the time! I work at least 30 hours a week while homeschooling, and I found that once a month cooking just stressed me out. Instead I started doubling up on meals once or twice a week. That way I have food in my freezer, but I'm not overwhelmed with tons of prep, hours of cooking, and then clean up.
The link to the printable meal plan is at the bottom of the post – thanks for stopping by!
Fat Stripping Frappa (THM Book) (FP)
Shamrock Shake from Dashing Dish (FP) – I omit the sugar-free pudding mix
Scrambled eggs (S)
Greek yogurt sweetened with stevia and berries (FP)
Scrambled egg whites over 3/4 cup quinoa with salt, pepper, and 1 tsp butter (E)
Turkey wraps – Oven roasted turkey with avocado slices, tomato slices, and cheese rolled up – with cut-up veggies on the side. (S)
Amazing Cottage Cheese Salad (S – unless you omit olives and olive oil, then it would be FP)**This recipe calls for a seasoning that can be hard to find, but you can make your own with this recipe from Alton Brown**
Protein Shake from Dashing Dish or Big Boy Smoothie from THM Book
Leftovers from Dinner
- Chicken Tacos (S) – Skip tortillas and stack up taco filling with cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, and avocado
- Crock pot Red Beans and Rice (E) **Go easy on this one please! If you eat 1/2 cup of the red beans and sausage over 1/2 cup of rice you'll be at the THM carb limit. If you eat the 2 cups (which is a huge portion!) recommended in the recipe you'll be 76 grams of carbs – so I don't recommend following the recipe here!**
- Salmon, green beans, and Caprese salad (S)
- Pot roast with salad (S)
- Whole crock pot chicken – eat the dark meat and reserve white meat; serve with broccoli and cheese (S)
- Santa Fe Style Quinoa Salad (make two, freeze one), omit corn, add white meat from yesterday (E)
- Steak with garlic butter and green beans (S)
- Chicken and broccoli with alfredo sauce – Cook chicken breasts until done, steam frozen broccoli (Double alfredo sauce and freeze second portion for Alice Springs Chicken) (S)
- Chicken fajitas (make two, freeze one) – for GF THM, use butter lettuce instead of tortillas (S) **You can add low-carb tortillas if you're not gluten-free, but they are not included on the shopping list)
- Low Carb Pizza crust w/ ground beef and sausage, sugar-free pizza sauce, and cheese (S) ** This makes one small/medium pizza depending on how thin you spread your “dough”. For us, it's easy to just cut six slices and give one to each person, then fill up with a salad on the side.
- Baked chicken breasts (no oil) with baked sweet potatoes w/ 1 tsp butter and Just Like Brown Sugar (E)
- Shakshuka – Eastern Egg Dish (S)
- The Very Best Fish Recipe Ever with frozen buttered peas (S)
- Fritatta (S)
- Chicken Club Salad (S)
- Crockpot Carnitas (S) (This is a family favorite! It's still delicious without tortillas. I don't omit the orange in the recipe, because it only works out to about 1.5 carbs per serving, which still works for an S)
- Alice Springs chicken casserole (S)
- Caprese Salad with chicken and avocado (S)
- Paleo Mediterranean Chicken (make two, freeze one) (S) (The best way I have found to freeze this is to freeze the Mediterranean veggie topping separately from the chicken breasts)
- Frozen Santa Fe Style quinoa salad from week 1 (E)
- Cheeseburgers with no bun and green beans (S)
- Whole roasted chicken with Cheesy Spaghetti Squash (Ignore the goldfish suggestion 🙂 ) (S)
- Low carb pizza crust w/ leftover chicken from yesterday (S)
- Ground beef tacos wrapped in lettuce (S)
- Aidell's Sausage (I buy mine at Costco) and salad (S)
- Loaded Sweet Potatoes (omit optional cheese) (E)
- Kai Si Ming (THM Book) (S)
- Frozen chicken fajitas from week 2 (S)
- All-Day Lentil Soup (THM Book) (E)
- Trim Healthy Pancakes (THM Book) with Greek yogurt and a swirl of Polaner All-Fiber Fruit Jam (E)
- Frozen Paleo Mediterranean Chicken from week 3 (S)
Just a few notes –
*I wrote out the tweaks and ideas for you. Since some of the recipes are not THM compliant as written on their original links, please look carefully!
*Sometimes I find that I feel like an S, but I've planned an E. Or the other way around. This isn't a hard-and-fast THM menu, because THM is so flexible! Please make sure you read the book and adjust the meals or meal order to fit around your tastes and needs for weight loss or maintenance.
*This meal plan was written when I was in weight loss mode with THM. Now that I'm maintaining, I add intentional crossovers, but I didn't detail those crossovers here. So if you are trying to lose weight, you are safe to follow this meal plan. 🙂
*Please check and re-check all ingredients to make sure they are gluten-free!
*I repeat my breakfast and lunch menus throughout the month. It's just enough variety for me, and I honestly don't mind repeating some meals, as long as there is more variety at dinner time. I also find that it's cheaper to have the staples on hand for breakfast and lunch ideas instead of a long list of 31 different breakfasts and lunches.
Printable link ————> 31 Day Printable Meal Plan<——— Printable link!