Ahhh….if I had a dollar for every time I relied on this delicious, THM peanut butter whip to carry me through cravings on THM, I'd have a lot of dollars! This recipe is a Trim Healthy Mama classic (and a staple in my house!).
This recipe was created by Rohnda, a long-time THM blogger and creator of delicious recipes. I'm so, so thankful for Rohnda's generosity in allowing me to share this THM peanut butter whip recipe with you! Rohnda works for THM and is shutting down her website, so she graciously allowed some of us fellow-bloggers to share her recipes so they don't disappear from the internet forever.
This is quick, convenient, and delicious – a must-try! And thanks again to Rohnda for letting me share this fantastic recipe and your beautiful photos!
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 doonk pure stevia extract powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 85% dark chocolate or THM's Skinny Chocolate
- Pour ¼ cup of heavy whipping cream into a bowl.
- Add 1 doonk pure stevia extract and ½ teaspoon vanilla and whip with a mixer until thick
- Add 2 Tablespoons peanut butter and whip for a few minutes until incorporated.
- Pour into a dish and top with peanuts and finely chopped chocolate