We may earn a small commission from products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Eat On Plan (no cheats!) for ten days!
It's time for a new challenge! This Eat On Plan Challenge is designed to help you eat well without getting off-track. The goal for this challenge is to avoid eating out, eat at home, and eat completely on-plan. These 10 days are about being kind to your body and staying 100% on plan, with no cheats!
When I'm hosting my five-star reviewed Six Week Bootcamps (I'm a Certified THM Lifestyle Coach) to help women get 100% on plan FOR GOOD, we work on strategies, tips, and hacks to make THM the easiest option possible. One of the keys to getting completely on-plan and staying there is to get through an initial hurdle of sugar withdrawal and not hitting the drive through. In Bootcamp we have accountability, weekly coaching, and tons of resources to help you stay on track. In this free challenge, since you don't have all of those assets available, I really recommend finding an accountability buddy either in my Free THM Facebook Group or in your own home to help you stick with it!
I have a free printable menu and daily tracker for you below – all you need to do is enter your name and email address and I'll send it right over! If you're already on my email list, don't worry – signing up doesn't mean you'll get double emails! If you sign up I'll just know to send the printables your way!
how to participate
You'll be eating on plan for 10 Days – but there's more to it than that! I also want you to focus on staying hydrated and getting some exercise in!
To participate, you'll want to take the following steps:
1. Download and print the printable packet by signing up at the bottom of this post;
2. Create your shopping list from the meal plan and buy any ingredients you need;
3. Join my free THM Facebook group so you don't miss out on any challenge-related info;
3. Choose an exercise program to follow – I have a bunch of ideas below!
4. Commit to 10 days completely on-plan with no cheats – it's especially helpful to commit to eating at home for this challenge to avoid extra temptation!
Sign up below to join the free challenge! I'll share my menu and we can do it together!