I'm not much of a super spicy kind of person, but I like a little heat and flavor in my meals. These Sweet Buffalo Wings are PERFECT for a party (especially a Super Bowl Party!). They are a low-carb twist on an old favorite sugary wings recipe – these have become a family favorite!Jump to Recipe
The best part about this recipe is that it calls for only three ingredients – including the chicken! It doesn't get any simpler than that!
I'm always on the hunt for yummy, easy recipes – these Sweet Buffalo Wings definitely meet both requirements. The printable recipe below feeds 4-6, but if you're feeding a crowd you can easily double or quadruple the recipe to feed more people.
After you've preheated your oven to 375, you'll want to line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place thawed chicken wings on the parchment. If you're doubling or tripling the recipe you may need to do this in batches.
Then you'll place the chicken in the oven and bake it for 10 minutes.
While the chicken is baking, you'll mix up the sauce – you want 4 Tbsp of Swerve Brown Sugar and 1 cup of Frank's Buffalo Sauce. If you're using more than 2 pounds of wings you'll want to double or triple the sauce.
After the wings have baked for ten minutes, carefully coating them in the sauce.
Return the wings to the oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.
If you're looking for a healthy, easy recipe to serve to a crowd (or even just for a really yummy lunch or dinner), these are perfect!
Sweet Buffalo Wings (Low-Carb, THM-Friendly)
- 4 lbs chicken wings
- 4 Tbsp Swerve Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the wings out on the sheet, spreading them out evenly so none are touching. If you double or triple this recipe you may need to bake them in batches.
- Optional: I like to very lightly sprinkle salt and pepper on the wings before baking, but some family members prefer to skip this step.
- Bake the wings in the oven at 375 for 10 minutes.
- While the wings are baking, mix the buffalo sauce and sweetener in a small bowl.
- Remove the wings from the oven and coat them in the sauce.
- Return the wings to the oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping.