A few years ago, I used to drive through Starbucks or make hot cocoa (you know, of the Swiss Miss variety) to warm up, but since I've been on the Trim Healthy Mama Plan those aren't the best options for me anymore. I've found that the Trim Healthy Mama options are MORE satisfying (and delicious), and best of all, they won't ruin your waistline!
So right now, I'm cold. If you're cold, too, you should join me in making some of these delicious, hot THM drinks, perfect for fall and winter coziness. I thought I'd share my favorites with you…and there's no shame in trying them all!
1. Caramel or Peppermint Mocha Lattes here at Working at Homeschool
2. Calming Hot Chocolate from Grassfed Mama
3. Snickers Hot Cocoa from The Coers Family.
4. London Fog Healing Tea from Anointed with Oil of Joy.
6. Trim Healthy Mama Apple Pie Sip, Pumpkin Pie Sip, Cranberry Wassail, and Winter Wonderland Sip, found under #4 in the THM E-zine.
7. My Pumpkin Spice Latte here at Working at Homeschool.