Copycat Panera Bread Warm Grain Mediterranean Bowl
Delicious, single serve E-friendly recipe.
- 1/2 cup cooked long-grain brown rice
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp low-fat hummus (optional garnish - if total fat is not under 5 grams it could create a crossover)
- 2 tbsp 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 tsp Greek seasoning (optional)
- 1 tbsp reduced-fat feta cheese (optional garnish - if total fat is not under 5 grams it could create a crossover)
For the Chicken
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Season chicken breast with garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano.
Bake chicken for 18 minutes, or until it's cooked through with an internal temperature of 170 degrees F. Remove from oven and chop into bite-sized pieces when cool enough to handle.
Assemble the Bowl
Layer rice, quinoa, arugula, cucumbers and tomatoes in a bowl.
Top with chicken.
Garnish with a large dollop of Greek yogurt and a small amount of feta cheese and hummus as a garnish, if using.