We may earn a small commission from products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Here's a full printable THM menu! This is a completely free THM Meal Plan – I hope this saves a lot of time for you this month. 🙂 I've cut back on dairy and noticed some great results, so this menu has very little dairy and can be made dairy-free pretty easily.
This meal plan looks a bit different than my normal, cute printables – I made this completely in black and white, with no design, because I broke my finger a few days ago. 😅 I didn't want to make you wait, but on the plus side, your printer ink supply will thank you! No worries, I'll be back to regular designs soon!
- Recipes that are bold and underlined are clickable recipe links.
- If there's no clickable recipe link, that means it's super simple and you can make it to your liking. If, for example, you don't know how long to cook chicken thighs, you can just season them to your liking and cook them the way you normally do, or search for instructions online.
- As always, please note that my menu planning system includes repeating breakfasts, lunches, and snacks throughout the month for simplicity. That means there are 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, and a handful of snacks included on this menu. My kids and I enjoy the routine of knowing that on Monday we will be eating a certain thing for breakfast and a certain thing for lunch – it definitely saves time in the kitchen!
- Some of the dinners filled us up, but it just might be us – feel free to add a side salad or round out your meals as desired.
- Remember that THM is SO ADAPTABLE! There are more E meals this month because I needed to save money and my body has been responding well to E meals! Your body may be different and you may prefer to switch things up during the week. Don’t be afraid to mix up your fuel types and keep your body guessing!
- This menu and the shopping lists that go with it feed my family of 6. If you have bigger kids, or big eaters, you may want to add more protein, rice, and veggies to your shopping list. It doesn’t hurt the recipes to add an extra chicken breast or 1/2 lb of ground beef to make a meal stretch, and you can always add extra rice or veggies or salads as side dishes for the kids. When money’s tight, I’ll grab a bag of potatoes and give the kids a baked potato lunch when I’m eating a salad, or serve them as dinner sides that I avoid.
- If you have a smaller family you may want to make the meals as directed but freeze half (if it’s freezable). Another option is to just eat the leftovers for lunch.
This Free THM Meal Plan is one of many – if you need more ideas you can find more here: THM Meal Plans from TheWellPlannedKitchen