We may earn a small commission from products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I'm a big fan of make-ahead breakfasts! Having breakfasts prepared can make all the difference when it comes to staying on-plan.
Some would argue that it's most important to make meals ahead in the busy fall and winter seasons when there are more activities – but I really believe that spring and summer are where we tend to get distracted with life and not follow through!
Imagine having a filling, delicious breakfast ready to grab and go – you could get your day off to a great THM start!
This recipe is so simple – just a little chopping, then add the ingredients to a muffin tin.
After the ingredients are in the pan, you add eggs and put the muffin tin in the oven – it's pretty easy!
Low-Carb Egg Bites
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened plain nut milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped spinach
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped (for garnish, optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Add eggs, nut milk, and salt and pepper to a mixing bowl and whisk well.
- Evenly distribute spinach and bell pepper into the twelve muffin cups.
- Pour egg mixture into each muffin tin until it is 1/2 full.
- Add a pinch of feta to each muffin tin.
- Bake on center oven rack for 20 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.