As a work-from-home mom who is working on more than one project at a time, I wanted to find a planner that would help moms like me to organize projects. There are tons of planners out there that help with general organization, and tons of planners for homeschooling, but not too many that will help us with projects and goal-setting.
After looking at many planners, I found the Get to Work Book, and asked for one to review. They very generously sent one to me, so I can show you first-hand how I use this planner!
I like this one so much that I'm giving one away (not mine – I can't part with mine! I'll send a new one to the winner). Scroll to the bottom of this post to enter! (Giveaway closed)
- simple format
- simple but still very well-designed fonts
- black-and-white format is not distracting
- graph paper note sections
- top 3 priorities section on each day
- action items section for every week
- goal-setting worksheets at the beginning of every week
- project worksheets
- perforated monthly “This Month Is All About” sheet at the beginning of every month (not pictured)
- Plastic “TODAY” bookmark with ruler
- no customization ( I don’t really mind this at all)
- no extra planning pages (if you love filling out lots of planning pages, this planner may not be for you)
- black and white only (may be a con, but as a business owner I appreciate that this planner doesn't have colors and pictures)
How I’m using this planner: I love this planner for projects and goals. I really do. I'm using this as a blog planner and to keep track of my marketing clients, and my productivity has gone WAY up – especially with those goal planning worksheets (can you tell I like the goal planning worksheets?). This planner is excellent for business owners, entrepreneurs, and people who like to see their goals on paper. The Get to Work Book is perfect for working moms, and it comes with a really great sheet that explains how to use the planner. This one is a keeper!