Update: There are now printable weekly shopping lists for this menu! Scroll down to access and print!
What's that, you say? A Trim Healthy Mama Menu for November? But it's the last day of October! How can this be? You must be so incredibly organized, having this menu ready EARLY!
That was what I imagined you saying as I was putting the finishing touches on this menu and getting ready to post it a day early. But then I caught my 3-year-old hiding out with an entire bucket of Halloween candy, and I had to try to talk her down from an unprecedented sugar high. I spent a good part of tonight chasing her around the house, only catching her briefly when she slowed down to put on a tutu (not part of her Halloween costume) and then a leopard-spotted headband (also not part of her Halloween costume). She's really cute, but she's also really fast.
Alas, when I sat down to publish this post, it was 12:03 am. By the time I'm done editing, it will be later. I really felt SO PREPARED and I was so excited, but now…well, at least I got it done! So this menu will be up on November 1st…and I'll try to do better next time. Thanks for humoring me as I've taken a reeeaaaaallly long time getting to the point of this post. Which is…
November's menu is up! It's not even three days late, like October's Menu was! That's the good news.
The not-so-good news is that the shopping list for Week 1 is ALMOST done, and it will be posted soon…I'll try to use this alleged “extra hour” from Daylight Savings Time to get it done. Now it's all good news – the shopping list for week 1 is done and you can download it below!
As always, here's what you need to know about this menu:
- I repeat breakfasts and lunches. I only plan 7 breakfasts and 7 lunches for the entire month, because it eliminates a lot of stress. This has become part of our homeschool family's routine, and it is really nice to simplify things and know that every Monday this month, we will be eating eggs and bacon for breakfast, and a big salad for lunch.
- I did a super awesome freezer cooking session this month, and I know TONS of my readers did it with me (thanks for the emails sharing your experiences!). I loved these meals so much that my family has already eaten them and it's time to fill my freezer again, so week 1 includes a 90-minute freezer cooking session to stock up on dinners for the rest of the month and beyond.
- Last month, many requested that I go back to weekly shopping lists to go with these menus, so I did.
- If you don't like one of the meals listed here, swap it out. It won't hurt my feelings. 🙂 Just remember, if you take off a meal, you'll need to look at the ingredients for that meal and cross them off of the shopping list.
- When you download the PDF below, you'll see that you can click on the recipes to go directly to the link. However, some meals are self-explanatory and don't have recipes linked.
- If you're new to Trim Healthy Mama, you can learn more about it by starting HERE. If you need to buy THM Baking Blend, Gentle Sweet, or Stevia, you can visit the THM store through my Trim Healthy Mama affiliate link HERE.
You can click this blue Download button to get the printable menu – I'll update with the shopping list soon! Download
Shopping List for Week 1 Download
Shopping List for Week 2 Download
Shopping List for Week 3 Download
Shopping List for Week 4 Download
Linked up at OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday